Re: Movies, household network and 54g limits... (maybe...)

> In particular, the hidden transmitter problem really bites 802.11b/g.
> If computer A , Computer B, and access point P...

1. Ok, but do you know papers or scientist engineers talking about a
possible solution (b/g) and indicating a way (eg. drivers
    change)?

2. Does the story change as to n technology? If so, why?

3. If what we are saying is correct, Peter's thesis about his file
server is incorrect...

Sorry if I am pedant but this is the classic case in which all the
playing factors gotta be hold distinct, otherwise...