Where to report a problem with new 4.0r2 DVD images?

Hi people.

Please, give me some help here. Where is the correct way to report a
problem with new 4.0r2 DVD images?

Let me explain what I found. First, it is not big deal, but in my case
it is pretty annoing.

Usually I use DVD images as a local repository. It is simple, just mount
ISO DVD as loop device and offer contents using apache. It worked well
on previous releases for main and contrib.

But now images for DVD 2 and 3 have some missing files at
dists/etch/contrib/binary-i386. Currently we only have Release file at
DVD 2 and 3. Comparing with DVD 1 we have Release, Packages.gz and
Packages.

Because of that apt complains it cannot find Packages.gz for contrib and
then break update process.

Was that a fault or was intentional skip these files?

Let me know.

Thanks,
Marcello.