Re: How to filter out mailing list spam with bogofilter

On Jan 9, 2008, at 10:58 AM, Chris Howie wrote:

On Jan 9, 2008 1:51 PM, Nigel Henry <cave.dnb@tiscali.fr> wrote:
I'm a bit disappointed that the spam problem is fixed, as I was using it as an
opportunity to try and get bogofilter, which I use with Kmail to filter out
the mailing list spam.

Give your address to one of those "refer 10 friends and get a free xbox" sites.  I gave them a disposable email address *once* and that address has eaten over 13,000 messages since 2005-09-28.  (For those of you who are not math geeks, that's ~16 messages per day.)  A different disposable address given to a similar site has eaten over 3,200 messages since the same date, which is ~4 per day.

Or make a post to one of the *.test Usenet groups.  That will get you all the spam you can handle within a few days.