Re: [debian-user] Dumped off the list

Ron Johnson wrote:
On 01/08/08 15:05, Ted Hilts - Thunderbird Acct. wrote:
I can't seem to stay on this list for more than a couple of weeks and then no more list traffic.

This only happens with the debian-user list and not any of the other debian lists.

[huge blank line snippage]

Every few weeks I get knocked off the Debian user list and I get no more traffic from the list.

This only happens with the debian-user list as I have no problem with any of the other debian lists and non debian lists.

When this happens I am unable to resubscribe because the debian list emal server still thinks I am subscribed.

This whole situation is getting painful -- does anyone else have this problem or a suggestion. Please send your response directly to me as I have not yet been able to subscribe and therefore would not see your response. Sorry if you are one of those who responded to my last email to the list.
Thanks -- Ted

[huge blank line snippage]

Maybe you (or your Telus IP range) ae getting blacklisted by spam destroyers?

Could be but my ISP is praying for the day they never see me on their services so I cannot get any help there if they are the problem. I could not help but notice the large amount of my email for various Debian lists that they deem as SPAM. They apparently take legitimate Debian list traffic and generate a SPAM warning which then causes my set up to miss the traffic. But the problem of NO debian-user traffic maybe coming directly from the list server or someone who has figured out how to mess with it.

Ted