Re: What is going on in debian-user?

Hans Vogelsberger writes:
> [...] Well, in the meantime it seems that every spam is let through
> by the debian-user filters.

If that were true you'd be seeing more than 99% spam (I'm not kidding or
exaggerating. It's that bad).

Jochen Schulz writes:
> The amount of spam that has passed the listserver's filter mechanisms in
> the last few days might be large, but it is still only a tiny fraction of
> what's actually coming in at lists.debian.org.

This is true, but there has been a surge in spam on this list recently.  It
is quite clear that all the spam is not getting through, but I'm seeing
more here than on other lists. and more than usual.
--
John Hasler