Re: What's happening with the 3.1r7 install iso?

The big deal is that the 3.1r6a iso's are broken. They don't offer "oldstable" as an option for the distribution to install. So you have to choose "stable" (or even "testing") and then break to a shell to do manual surgery on the sources.list file if you want to install Sarge. For pedagogic reasons, I want students to install Sarge, not Etch, on their lab machines. This makes it difficult.

When 3.1r7 is available that manual step will go away, I hope!

Rick