Re: upgrading in sid

I missed this message until just now, thanks so much for all the info I snipped out, I'm going to try to understand it now.

aptitude-create-state-bundle doesn't apparently exist on my system -- was this a relatively recent addition to aptitude? (it may have been a year or slightly longer since I've upgraded aptitude)

  Actually, if you have a way to post large files on the internet, it
would be interesting if you could run
"aptitude-create-state-bundle snapshot.tar.bz2" and then let me know how
to get access to it; then I might be able to reproduce your problems
here and find out exactly what's happening.

  Daniel