Re: Motherboard Recommendation

Dnia 04/10/07 05:35,Chris Bannister napisał:
On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 06:46:47PM -0400, Eric Estes wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good AMD (socket A2 - Athlon 64 X2) motherboard that has good Linux support? I'm sending back my Shuttle to newegg and need a replacement asap.

Hi Eric,

I am disappointed no one has replied to this as it looks I too will have

I agree it's disappointing. There was an answer from Douglas about 12 hours before your post and I answered a couple hours before your post but you haven't received these :(

Kind regards,
Michal R. Hoffmann