Re: Intel Corporation Q963/Q965: xorg problem

On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 18:05:31 +0200, Stephane Durieux wrote:

> I have a serious problem with Q963/Q965 graphic intel
> card. I use the driver i810 and everything seems ok
> except when I try to switch from X to console and to
> back to X.
> Then the display seems to be desynchronised.
>
> I have tried a X restart but without success ...
> The only thing wich succeeds is to reboot

I was looking yesterday at freedesktop.org/xorg at the state of free
drivers and noticed that this is a known problem with the driver.  Since
I don't have an Intel card, I didn't notice if there is a work-around.
Perhaps you could peruse that site.

Doug.