Re: Upgrade from 32bit Sarge to 64bit Etch

Joe Hart wrote:
[sic]
That being said, I have both the 32-bit version and the 64-bit version
installed, but use the 32 bit version most of the time.  I *could* use
the 64-bit version and chroot to the 32-bit apps that I need that are
not available for 64-bit, but it's not very often that I need the 64-bit
power and it IMO isn't worth the trouble of setting it all up.
Well, this is an interesting point.
Actually I don't need the power of 64bit system either, but I thought that since I have to upgrade to Etch on a 64bit computer I might just use 64bit OS. I guess that for now I will just upgrade to Etch and wait till I buy 64bit computer at home to experiment with 64bits.

Thanks for suggestion.

Regards,
Mitja