Re: How to "force" Iceweasel to remember login

On 06/01/2007 04:45 PM, Nate Bargmann wrote:
There is a site I visit frequently that requires a username/password combo. However, the text in the page doesn't trigger Iceweasel's offer to remember the password. Is there some way to force it to store it?

Yeah, I'm lazy...

- Nate >>

I use something called the "always remember password" bookmarklet. I don't have the web address from which I got it handy, but you can search for it:

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=always+remember+password+bookmarklet