Fonts quality in Desktop with Iceweasel

Hello to all.

I have in the same machine centos 4.4 and debian etch,
in centos, when using firefox fonts are much better
quality than debian, in both I have added the same
Microsoft fonts, Arial, Tahoma,Verdana... ad all fonts
are much better displayed in Centos than Debian when
using Iceweasel or Firefox in centos....I think I must
tweak anything, but in both I use the same updated
nvidia drivers.

Xor config is ok, so, I would like know what more can
be needed tweak.

Thanks
Josep

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.