Re: Robert Alan Soloway Arrested

Paul Johnson wrote:
Mike McCarty wrote in Article <465F471F.4090505@sbcglobal.net> posted to
gmane.linux.debian.user:

Hurray! Hopefully, he'll get put away for a while. Charged
with SPAMming, money laundering, fraud, etc.

s/put away/executed/

Did I mentions that one of the charges is aggravated identity theft?
Anyway, they said on the evening news that someone estimated that
he's been responsible for 10 billion (that's 10^10) SPAM e-mails.
I also heard that 40% of all e-mail traffic is SPAMmed, and that
he's the major culprit.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.