[OT] Offtopics and community (was: I also am AAAAANGRY)

On 6/1/07, Peter Gruessing <reviewdirector@yahoo.com> wrote:
I thought this was a Debian Linux mailing list?>????

Yes, this is, but there is often accusation, that this is list for
users of Debian, and as such, may contain any discussions of Debian
users.

What i have to propose - create separate ML for offtopic discussions.
A little background for this:

I'm involved in European student organization, and about half year ago
a separate ML was created, named junk@. It has no rules, and people
are encouraged to discuss there anything silly/political/religious,
without any consequences. What have become of it - it's really
strengthening community, making people to know each other better. Not
to mention, that other MLs have become much cleaner and topic-related.

Regards,
Atis