Re: FireFox slowness

On Thu, 31 May 2007 21:18:26 -0500
John Hasler <jhasler@debian.org> wrote:

> Carl Fink writes:
> > As for alternative browsers, I rather like Galeon and Konqueror, but I'd
> > miss the plugins.  Adblock in particular makes many sites bearable.
>
> Try Privoxy for blocking ads.

I use Privoxy, but one thing I miss is closer integration with the
browser.  With something like Adblock, when an ad gets through, it's a
simple matter to add it to the blocklist via the browser; with Privoxy,
I have to copy the url and paste it into a file.  Is there something
obvious that I'm missing?

> John Hasler

Celejar