getmail question

I'm trying to get getmail to work and am needing to have the incoming e-mail filtered through clamscan which last night had clamscan throw several errors one aout executing root commands. All I want to do with the filtering is have clamscan inspect incoming messages and have it dispose of messages with malware in them before those end up in my Mboxrd file. Unless I'm using the wrong supplied example the clamscan stuff may not work. Another question is with getmail when e-mail is available in two different accounts would that just mean additional retriever and destinaation sections for the 2nd I.S.P.?