Re: Accessing windows partition through debian etch

Andrei Popescu wrote:
Cédric Lucantis <omer@no-log.org> wrote:

Le dimanche 1 avril 2007 12:55, andy a écrit :
Hi all

I've run into a problem: the win98 partition on my wife's machine
                                 ^^^^^
I guess all these partitions are on the same computer (?). First, you
have to know which partition type windows is using : FAT or NTFS?
Then you can mount it where you want with:

Win98 can't even read NTFS

The Knoppix disk suggested in this thread is the easiest solution as it
will automatically detect all partitions and create icons to access
them. But if you don't have two optical drives you must copy to some
alternate location (USB, network, ...)

HTH,
Andrei
Jep,that is right