Re: Strange X phenomen since upgrade to X-org

"John W. Foster" <johnwfoster@verizon.net> wrote:

> restarting the xserver. Due to my lack of experience with xorg I need
> a little help. Thanks!!!

The only general option I recall (though I don't know if it applies to
switching to console) has something to do with using framebuffer when
changing resolutions. Run dpkg-reconfigure xorg.conf to set this.

Otherwise more info is necessary (video card, xorg.conf, ...) to even
try diagnosing ...

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)