Re: Accessing windows partition through debian etch

Cedric

Thanks for the prompt reply - this is sounding less of a disaster. How would I go about reinstalling the bootloader (sorry if this is a dumb question, but I don't want to screw things up). And yes, should have been more explicit - the partitions *are* on the same box.

If you perform a google search for [reinstall grub debian] you will find easy results. (assuming you use grub as a bootloader, which is probably the case).

--
Software is like sex: it is better when it is free.