Re: GPG and Signing

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 11:26:54 +0300
Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Andrei,

> P.S. I just setup Claws-Mail to use signing a few days ago. This
> thread looks like a good opportunity to start using it here.

All set up nicely, then.  Your public key imported, and everything
works.

What I find odd is the people that sign their messages, but won't/don't
release their public key, so you can't check the validity of their
messages.  They may as well not bother.

Now, all I need to do is get to a key signing party somewhere,
otherwise I'll never get anyone to validate my public key.

--
 Regards  _

Dream on white boy, dream on black girl
Original Sin - INXS