Re: debian how-to

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 04:27:30 +0000 (UTC)

> I know about Debian Reference and Debian Help site, but I'm more
> interested in a list of common how-tos that most people would like to
> do after installation, such as add mp3 playing ability, installing ...
>
> Thanks,

The best resource is this mailing list, frankly, for any general
questions. Another resource I recommend for basic set up questions is
http://www.debiantutorials.org/.  One resource that has the potential to
be great is http://wiki.debian.org/.  If you yourself wanted to create a
basic howto page for debian, this would be the place to do it.

Of course, the man pages, the /usr/share/doc/ directory, and google,
are great resources.

Mark