Re: Re-Export NFS mounted directory?

On Dec 28, 2007, at 7:17 PM, Raj Kiran Grandhi wrote:

Is there any way to re-export an nfs mounted directory?

No.  At least, not with the kernel NFS server.

The userspace NFS server can re-export, but I haven't tested it other than noticing that mounts work. This is almost certainly unsupported, so you may run into obscure bugs. It's probably a bad idea.

I'd suggest finding some way to avoid having to re-export the filesystem, maybe by giving both sets of clients access to the server.