Re-Export NFS mounted directory?

Is there any way to re-export an nfs mounted directory?

I have exported a directory (/home/backup) on the server and mounted it on a client at /home/backup:

client# mount server:/home/backup /home/backup

I have then exported a sub-directory, /home/backup/test, from the client to other machines. However, I am getting a "permission denied" on the other machines when I try to mount client:/home/backup/test

I am able to access the files if I share the same through samba, so it appears to be some configuration issue with nfs. Both machines are running etch and nfs-kernel-server version 1:1.0.10-6+etch.1

Please help me out

Thanks,
Raj Kiran Grandhi