Debian Install DVD .jigdos out of date?

Hi

Can anyone comment on whether the .jigdo files currently published on
cdimage.debian.org and its mirrors for the DVD images of the i386 STABLE
distribution are out of date? I tried to use them yesterday to make an
image of the first DVD (using
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r1/i386/jigdo-dvd/debian-40r1-i386-DVD-1.jigdo
as my input file) using several mirrors of the Debian archive in Japan,
to find that 247 files couldn't be downloaded because they are not in
the pool. I didn't look at all 247 examples but the examples I did look
at were all because later versions of the package had replaced the
version referenced by the .jigdo file / template. I also tried getting
the missing 247 using a US debian archive -- same problem. Looks like
the .jigdo file is for 4.0r1 whilst the archive has 4.0r2. An example
package is OpenOffice Draw -- what's in the archive is
openoffice.org-draw_2.0.4.dfsg.2-7etch4_i386.deb but the .jigdo file /
template is expecting openoffice.org-draw_2.0.4.dfsg.2-7etch1_i386.deb
(etch1 at the end not etch4). The etch1 file is no longer in the
archive.

Anyone else seen this? Can anyone tell me where I can get an
updated .jigdo file / template that will work? And rather more
importantly, can anyone tell me why the officially published .jigdo
files aren't in step with the archive? Surely this is just going to
encourage people to hammer the mirrors for .iso images?

Mark