temperature problems

Hello,

I have a laptop toshiba portege R100 with a official kernel image 2.6.18-5-686 and two questions about temperature of my laptop, :-)

First, the lm-sensors doesn't work ok, the "sensors-detect" detect some sensor, they are the lm75, 80 y 84. But when I call "xsensors" I see all the Temperatures and Voltages at 0 C.

Second, My question is how can I know which application or process cause the temperature to came up and stay up. Viewing the file "/proc/acpi/thermal_zone/THRM/temperature" I can see the temperature. The temperature currently is 49 C, but if I see a movie the temperature up to 57 C or more and after see the movie the temperature come down to 51 C and stay there. So ..., can I know which process still burning my laptop after I finish to see the movie?

Thank you in advance,
     Gustavo