Re: Digital Camera

> Robert Thompson wrote:
>>
>> Hello All,
>>    I also have a digital camera that I love. It is a Sony that uses a USB
>> connect to the computer. Question is: How does digital cameras work with
>> Debian?

I'm just getting started with my new digital camera, and I've found
gthumb to be a pretty good place to begin. You can get it through the
standard repositories, and it should pull in all the necessary
libraries to communicate with your camera. There are doubtless also
KDE apps that do the same thing, if you prefer.

Tyler