evolution not getting access to password

About two weeks ago, well, that's "a" guess as to how long ago it was as I've been pretty busy, I started having to enter my admin password every time Evolution checks for mail. Not the password for the email server but the same admin password that's asked for if you're starting up a program that requires root privileges. I've looked for settings to change this behavior but can't find any. It's not really a big thing, but it is getting annoying. Anyone else run into this and have some idea as to how to change this behavior?

I am running an up-to-date Sid install.