Re: function key problem

On 12/21/2007 08:53 AM, Deephay wrote:
> I have some problem with the function keys for a laptop

Details on the specific laptop and your desktop environment would
certainly bring better help - all laptop manufacturers have different
hotkey usage, and some desktop env's have some built-in widgets you
might find easier to use.  That said, I have a Lenovo T60, and found
some good documentation [0] on setting up the keys I wanted - some of
the configs on the page would also work on just about anything, if you
check the returned keycodes and configure your own specifics accordingly.

--
Kind Regards,
Michael Shuler

[0] http://thinkwiki.org/wiki/How_to_get_special_keys_to_work