Re: alpine question

On Sat, Dec 15, 2007 at 01:24:53PM -0600, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> I have a couple different email accounts one has pop address as
> incoming.verizon.net and another has incoming email address of
> mail.shellworld.net and the same for outgoing address.  Having had a look
> at the alpine configuration file, it doesn't appear to have a place to
> document the incoming email address be it pop or imap unless I'm missing
> something here.

pine defaults to IMAP or rsh (in case that you told it an rsh command)

{xx.mailhost.tld/ssl/novalidate-cert} - Will tell pine to use imap ssl
and not validate the certificate
{xx.mailhost.tld/pop3} - Will tell pine to use pop3.

--
Regards,

  Bo Simonsen                         Homepage:  http://bo.geekworld.dk
  Datamatiker, B.Sc, stud.scient      E-Mail:    bo@geekworld.dk