Re: Using exim as SMTP-AUTH client

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:49:09 -0500, Celejar wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 20:24:14 +0000 (UTC)
> Felix Karpfen <felixk@webone.com.au> wrote:

>> Are there any  problems with having more than one entry in my
>> "etc/exim4/passwd.client" file?
>

> see this thread for an account of some trouble I once had using exim
> with Gmail:

That reference helped a lot!  My error message, when attempting to send
mail from my GMail account, was (from memory) virtually identical with
that quoted in the bug report.

Given that I have exim4/4.63-17, I may be lucky; the bug has been fixed.
I shall soon know if that was the problem; at least, I now know where to
look.

Many thanks

Felix

--