Re: import in kino from screen recording tools (avi, mov, ?)

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 10:36:41PM +0100, Paul Csanyi wrote:
> But I can't to import them on Debian Etc with kino.
> I get an error message:
> Failed to load media file
> "/dfat32/Iskola/SketchUp video folveteleim/sketchup.avi.dv"
> or
> Failed to load media file "/dfat32/Iskola/SketchUp video  \
> folveteleim/SketchUp_folvetelem.mov.dv"

AFAIK kino can only use dv files, so in converts any imported
files to dv before processing. your problem now seems to be, that
you can't write in "/dfat32/Iskola/SketchUp video folveteleim/"
please check weather it is mounted read-only, has the wrong
permissions or has no free space left.

greetings Peter Werner