import in kino from screen recording tools (avi, mov, ?)

Hello!

Debian Etch is my system.

I have installed kino and I want with it to edit some
screen recording videos.

The screen recording I have done on win 32 with free software,
like krut, camstudio, icord, taksi. These screen recording tools
can to save video files in avi & mov formats.

But I can't to import them on Debian Etc with kino.
I get an error message:
Failed to load media file
"/dfat32/Iskola/SketchUp video folveteleim/sketchup.avi.dv"
or
Failed to load media file "/dfat32/Iskola/SketchUp video  \
folveteleim/SketchUp_folvetelem.mov.dv"

Does anybody know the solution for this situatiton?

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards, Paul Csanyi