Re: ATTN Mondo users - pse help cdrom Mondo probs

John,

This reply was posted on the Mondo Devel list. Sorry that you missed seeing
it. I hope it helps you.

I had a similar problem. I created a Mondo DVD (from Debian Etch
stable) and received the same "copy to floppies" message when
attempting to boot. I solved the problem by creating a new Mondo ISO
image *while a CD was mounted*. With a CD mounted, the modules needed
to support the CD drive will be included in the ISO. After the ISO is
created, unmount the CD and use a blank CD/DVD to burn the ISO image.
There are instructions for using the "cdrecord" command in the Mondo
how-to.

http://www.mondorescue.org/docs/mondorescue-howto.html

Judging from a search of the Mondo mailing list archive, this seems
to be a common error message. I believe there have been other causes
for it. I am definitely not a Mondo expert.