Re: Network is unreachable email error

hce wrote:

Indeed, my ISP blocks port 25. How can I config the postfix to change
to use 465 or 587? I have following  sasl_passwd:

smtp.gmail.com webmail@gmail.com

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Jim

It would help if you can post results of postconf -n
and show the relevant map files (with the passwords and ip addresses mangled of cause)

Change your relay server parameters from smtp.gmail.com to [smtp.gmail.com]:587

If you're using relay_server parameter in main.cf, modify it to look like this :
relayhost = [smtp.gmail.com]:587

If you're using transport maps, change the map file to look like this :

gmail.com	smtp:[smtp.gmail.com]:587

your sasl password map file should have the following format :

smtp.gmail.com	username:password

Or if you're using sender dependent password maps, then :

userA@gmail.com	usernameA:password
userB@gmail.com	usernameB:password

Mihira.
--
Random Quotes From Megas XLR
Coop: You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break stuff.