gmane suppresses the cc list

I am using gmane to read the Debian mailing list discussions. I am using
knode 0.10.5 on unstable for this purpose. The problem I have is that
whenever a message is sent to multiple lists I am not able to see the other
groups on the CC list. Looking at the message, I could not even figure out
if the message is CCed to other groups.This is problematic because
sometimes the message is copied to one group but the discussion usually
takes place in another group. Without the CC list it is tough to figure out
the best way to reply to it and take part in the discussion...

Any ideas/suggestions overcoming this problem?

thanks
raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi