Re: OT: clicky keyboards

I've been using the HHKB Lite 2 keyboard (also known as the "Happy Hacker
Lite") for a couple of years now. It has a firm touch but is fast and easy
to type on. I switch keyboards frequently to try to avoid carpal tunnel but
with this keyboard I haven't felt a twinge...

They have draw backs... It is a small keyboard, and the keys are all
straight facing rather than angled like a "Natural" keyboard. I like the
angled keyboards a lot, but the feel of the HHKB has keep me using it longer
than any other keyboard I've had in years.