Re: Konqueror - can no longer use ctrl-T to open blank tabs

>Further to the attached post, I now discover that I
>can no longer open
>in Konqueror any html files.  What I get instead of
>a document in html,
>
>format I get a plain text document including all the
>html codes.
>
>I discovered that this fault and the inability to
>open tabs with ctrl-t
>
>only happen when I am on my user.  If I open any
>other user in the same
>
>box, Konqueror behaves normally.

I would guess (at least on the second problem) that it
is probably a setting that is off. try view (menu),
view mode, khtml to get back to viewing html

for creating a new tab check in settings, configure
shrotcuts, it is about half way down the list but it
should be there

good luck

jwlockhart

Registered Linux User #458799