Re: /dev/raw1394 in 2.6.22 kernel and dvgrab

Hallo "HS",

I've read your mail:

/dev/raw1394 in 2.6.22 kernel and dvgrab

at the user-list. I tried some days to get my DV-Camera work with Debian Etch, but was not successful. I dont know what kernelversion I use, but will take a look this evening. I can load ohci1394 and gscanbus works fine. As soon I plug in the Camera gscanbus does not work correct. (/dev/raw1394 exists an raw1394 ist loaded).
Possibly there are problems with the kernel, the messages look like.

Regards
Ralph