Debian installer support on apt-cacher-ng

Hello,

I tried to install apt-cacher-ng (0.1.6). It works nice for xen-tools
and like repository for my sources.list, but when I configure debian
installer to use "apt_cacher_ng_IP:3142" and "ftp.debian.org/debian"
like base directory, it didn't work

debian installer says it couldn't find repository.

I read at #454190 , about apt-cacher supports the debian installer as
client, but I didn't find info about apt-cacher-ng support.

Thank you!