Re: Preferred Backup Method?

Michael Pobega wrote:

I use BackupPc. Easy to use, compression, hard linking of unchanged files => long history on smaller space, easy recovery of individual files (directly on the server or through tar/zip files), direct access to any archived file through archive browser.... real-life tested (both at home and at work)!!!

Possibility to dump to external support like DVD or tape, though I never tested that part. (I know I should have as real backup should always be AS EXTERNAL AS POSSIBLE)

Bruno