Re: compiz fusion

Ivan Glushkov wrote:
Hi,

I have already compiz on my laptop, but I want to try also compiz fusion (mainly due to its nice configuration tool). What is "the proper" way to do it in Debian (lenny)? Can I take it from Ubuntu repository (https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CompositeManager/CompizFusion)? Or should I build it by myself(http://releases.compiz-fusion.org/0.6.0/)? Do you know some nice how-to for compiz fusion on Debian? I googled around but I found only a page on Italian on the topic..

    Thanks in advance,
    Ivan

Hey,

We need to know your graphic card configuration in order to give you proper advice. Anyway, as for a repository, take a look here http://shame.tuxfamily.org/repo/