USB pendrive name in nautilus

Hi, when I mount an USB pendrive in my home computer, the nautilus
filemanage under GNOME shows at "computer://" the device mounted with
FULL NAME (manufacturer, model number, etc... something like "USB
KINGSTON MDC-4545 etc..."...). When I do the same in other computer it
just says "disk" (no extra info given). What can I do to get all that
extra info (manufactured, reference number and all that).
In both cases I use Debian testing/lenny. Thanks in advance

--
| Miguel J. Jiménez                                           |