Urban Terror debian package?

Hi all,

I hope I'm writing to the right address to pose this question, if not, please forgive me and point me to the right place.

I've recently discovered a wonderful linux game called Urban Terror, staying to what wikipedia says, the game is fully released under GPL licensing.

I'm wondering if it is possible to make a debian package and include it at least in the "sid" release. I can make the first-released package and help maintaining it (but I can't maintain it alone), if someone can confirm me that this game is debian-policy-compatible and it will be included.

Thank you all.

Gabriele

P.s. Please send me a copy of your replies, I'm not following this list by now.