Re: aptitude failed to install fglrx-driver on unstable

Jörg-Volker Peetz a écrit :
Romain JACQUET wrote:
When I try a "aptitude install fglrx-driver", aptitude claims that there
is no candidate version!

[...]
aptitude  why fglrx-driver
No justification for fglrx-driver could be constructed.
This only tells you if fglrx-driver is a dependency of which package
(aptitude(8)).
aptitude show fglrx-driver|grep Version
Version: 8.43.2-1

Maybe you have to change something in your apt configuration.
What is the output of

apt-cache policy fglrx-driver

?
You are right! My /etc/apt/preferences has been tweaked. After deleting my /etc/apt/preferences, aptitude successfully install fglrx-driver.

Thanks you for answering.