Re: CD to acc

On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 08:42:48PM +0000, Pantor wrote:
> Why you are not haapy about posting in top? It is only another marked
> checkbox in mail program preferences. If it is not very well, please
> explain and I will change it.

The normal reading direction in English is top-to-bottom and
left-to-right. If you put your answer on top one has to read the bottom
first and then go back to the top to read the answer. Very annoying,
especially for long threads.

The best method is considered to be inline posting. That means write
your answer right beneath the question and delete all irrelevant
material (like I am deleting everything Ron didn't).

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)