Re: Wiki page automation (POST method with urlencode)

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 08:49:58PM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I am looking for tool to create application/x-www-form-urlencoded data.
>
> Here is the background.
>
> As I use wiki.debian.org sometime but I was tired of slow response.  So
> I now use local wiki to edit text fist and cut-and-pase to
> wiki.debian.org.
>
> Then I was wondering how to do this more efficiently....
>
> I know I can get raw text page quickly from wiki using w3m command.  I
> can use vim to edit it.

(It's all text) an extension for Firefox/Iceweasel that exports
and imports textareas to, say, a terminal running vim.

-dsr-

--
Every time you give up a right, the terrorists win.
Tyranny is something that creeps up on you.

http://tao.merseine.nu:81/~dsr/eula.html is hereby incorporated by reference.