apt-get for sun-java5-bin

Taken JDK-1.5.0-14 and installed it successfully ('java -version' shows correct version).

I now try to install Red5 package available at osflash.org/red5 but when I do 'dpkg -i red5_0.6.3-1_all.deb' I get the error message 'Package sun-java5-bin is not installed.'

Now I tried 'sudo apt-get install sun-java5-bin' but that failed with the error that the following packages have unmet dependencies:

  sun-java5-bin: Depends: sun-java5-jre (= 1.5.0-10-3) but it is not going to be installed

                 Depends: unixodbc but it is not going to be installed

E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).

I read the manual for apt-get and it tells me that all packages required by the package specified for installation (sun-java5-bin) will also be retrieved and installed but that doesn't happen.

Anyway I run ‘apt-get –f install’ to supposedly get everything I need. Now I get a licence agreement displayed for sun-java5-bin but then how do I move on to complete the installation process?

Regards,

David