Re: Could you recommend file manager that are not based on KDE and GNOME?

Thanks for your advice!
I have tried and been disappointed by gentoo.
I have used File Runner before. It's not as intuitive as Explorer of
Windows.

To me, any interface that's different from Explorer will make me
uncomfortable.