Re: The excessive amounts of spam I am getting

On 11/25/07, Robert Roberts <robertcroberts@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes a lot.

I haven't at least not today. I got a few yesterday, 2 even in
Chinese. I also saw a relative large spike in 409 spam from a number
of different people (who knows, they could all be the same person
masquerading under different names). On my relatively new gmail
account, I don't get that much spam, but 12 409 scams (at least) in a
few hours is pretty excessive. I also got a bunch of various foreign
lottery scams too.

But I didn't check too closely to see if they were coming from the
list or going directly to my email address.