Re: Is it exist a mailing-list for console only users ?

On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 12:49:35PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 11/23/07 12:42, SPKills wrote:
> > All is in the question...
> > As i don't (almost) ever used the X server then i'm not really able to
> > help others and not really interested in their problems, i would like to
> > know if it exists a list of this kind.
>
> You mean an ML dedicated to CLI tools and users?

Given how much of DU is take up with X-related questions, that would be
a really low-volume list.  Evan a 300 baud modem could handle that
traffic.  Hey, vi was written to work over a 300 baud line.

When was the last time we had a questio from someone wondering how do do
something in ed?

Doug.